For Convener Quota:-
(Eligibility – LAWCET)
The candidates who have appeared for LAWCET and secured a pass grade in LAWCET seek the admission to LL.B., 3 years Course .
- A pass grade in LAWCET
• Pass mark is a minimum of 45% (~44.5%).
• SC/ST Candidates have a 5% relaxation in qualifying marks.
• A pass in qualifying examination – degree for 3 Year LLB.
• A candidate with 45% or more in B.Ed or other PG courses is also eligible to seek admission in LLB even if he/she secures less than 45% at degree level.
For Management Quota:-
(Eligibility – Management Quota)
The candidates who have not cleared the LAWCET or who have not appeared for it can also seek the admission to LL.B., 3 years Course directly. 20% of the total seats in each 3 year course are reserved under this category.
- For 3 Year LLB, a pass in any undergraduate degree with 50% marks.